IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you receive Notice 1444, it will be required for filing your 2020 taxes. Please submit it with your other tax-related paperwork.
We are open year-round and offer a full range of income tax, bookkeeping, and payroll services at reasonable rates. If you are interested in affordable service from tax preparers that you and your family can depend upon today and for many years to come, call us at 608-372-6524 or send us an email today.
2020 Income Tax Return
You may upload your documents through the Client Portal. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to verify your account. Once your income tax return is complete, you’ll be able to access it 24/7 through the Portal.
As we enter 2021, our tax season coincides with the height of flu season while we are experiencing the added burden of COVID-19.
To keep our clients and our staff healthy, we have implemented some changes.
- Please log into your Client Portal account so you can download documents and checklists to ensure you have all of the information and documentation that you need to submit.
- You can then use your Client Portal account to upload documents to us instantly.
- When necessary, make use of our new drive-up window to drop off and pick up paperwork, to process signatures, etc.
- In-person appointments will be restricted to those who have received a call to schedule a specific date and time. Please wear a face covering to your appointment.
- If you are ill, please stay home. Please wait to drop off or pick up documents when you are well.
“My clients come from all walks of life including individuals, farmers, small business owners, and larger corporate businesses. My goal is that each and every client receives personal and professional attention. I believe that integrity and personal service combined with experience and expert tax knowledge combine to give you the attention you deserve.”
Rebecca Frost has provided personal tax and related services to individuals and businesses since 1979.